Search by company name for contact information and website. Includes all the companies listed in 4specs and is updated early each month.
The Google Custom Search is a complete Google search, with the results coming primarily from the top 4,000 manufacturer's websites in 4specs. This is a great way to find the original manufacturer of products you need.
- Door and Hardware Institute
- Hollow Metal Manufacturer's Association - A division of NAAMM, HMMA is an association of more than 60 manufacturers of hollow metal doors and frames.
- National Fenestration Rating Council
- National Fire Protection Association ( NFPA ) - Publisher of the NEC, Building Construction & Safety Code and 300 related codes and standards.
- Stained Glass Association of America
- Steel Door Institute
Non-profit association that represents 10 of the largest manufacturers of hollow metal doors, frames, and accessories. Membership requires an extensive manufacturing audit to ensure adherence to ANSI standards. SDI develops rigorous standards for the use of steel doors, frames, and hardware. SDI's website provides free standards and specifications, FAQs, and an industry glossary.
- Woodwork Institute
A regional Trade Association and Standards/Certification Authority serving California, Nevada, Arizona and Oregon.
For Additional Division 08 Associations, Reference Organizations and Related Publications and Web Sources