07 - Thermal and Moisture Protection
Specifiers Tech Tips Library - Thermal and Moisture Protection
- 07 0500 - Common Roofing Materials
- 07 0700 - Building Integrated Photovoltaic Systems
- 07 0800 - Green Roofs and Green Walls
- 07 1000 - Damproofing and Waterproofing
- 07 2000 - Thermal Protection
- 07 3000 - Steep Slope Roofing
- 07 4000 - Roofing and Siding Panels
- 07 5000 - Membrane Roofing
- 07 6000 - Flashing and Sheet Metal
- 07 7000 - Roof and Wall Specialties
- 07 8000 - Fire and Smoke Protection
- 07 9000 - Joint Protection
- 07 9900 - Roof Maintenance and Repairs
Search by company name for contact information and website. Includes all the companies listed in 4specs and is updated early each month.
- Air Barrier Association of America
ABAA is a complete resource for air barrier education and technical information. Air barriers contribute to green, durable buildings, significant energy savings, and improved air quality and indoor comfort. Specify the ABAA Air Barrier Quality Assurance Program and make sure that your air barrier is built right, the first time.
- Firestop Contractors International Association
FCIA announces new Contractor Qualification Programs from FM & UL. FM Global's Approvals Division, (FM) introduced "FM 4991, Standard for Approval of Firestop Contractors" in 2001. Underwriters Laboratories, Inc., (UL) Announced the UL Qualified Firestop Contractor Program, (2007). Add "FM 4991" and "UL Qualified Firestop Contractor" to contractor qualification for an audit-tested firm installing Life Safety Firestops into Effective Compartmentation Systems.
- National Fireproofing Contractors Association
Our members provide, install, inspect and patch Sprayed Fire-Resistive Materials (SFRM) and Intumescent Fire-Resistive Materials (IFRM) to structural building elements. NFCA's Fireproofing Book, Education and Exams provide the basis for the NFCA Contractor Accreditation Program and AHJ Approval of Fireproofing Special Inspectors. Contractors can become UL Qualified SFRM Fireproofing Contractors.
- Reflective Insulation Manufacturer's Association International exists to educate others on the benefits of reflective/radiant barrier products. RIMA-I recently made available an AIA/LU program for architects/engineers at www.ronblank.com.
For Additional Division 07 Associations, Reference Organizations and Related Publications and Web Sources