These listings represent company changes we have identified. These are in the searchable website area to help you find that the company was purchased or changed names or is no longer in business. If you have any additional information, please let us know. Please send us any changes you spot and we will keep this list updated and make 4specs more reliable.
Email suggestions and comments to 4specs
- Architectural Facades Unlimited (California) - retired
- Froet Industries - roof drains, now under Zurn
- OMG sold it’s edge business to Metal-Era - Metal-Era now makes Perma-Tite Coping (under Metal Era brand) and Hickman Edge Systems PermaSnap Coping
- AFM withdrawing from polystyrene insulation and geofoam under the brand names of Foam-Control
- Bedford Technology (recycled plastic lumber products) acquired by Tangent Technologies
- Carolina Ceramics - purchased by US Brick
- Fib-R-Dor redirects to Chem-Pruf Door Co.
- Firestone Building Products (FSBP) - LafargeHolcim has signed an agreement to acquire Firestone Building Products
- Rodenhouse Fastener rebranded as Trufast Walls