These listings represent company changes we have identified. These are in the searchable website area to help you find that the company was purchased or changed names or is no longer in business. If you have any additional information, please let us know. Please send us any changes you spot and we will keep this list updated and make 4specs more reliable.
Email suggestions to:
- Durisol Building Systems - ICF - name change to Nexcem
- Eagle Window and Door - merged into Andersen Windows
- Silver Line Windows - merged into Andersen Windows
- Stanley, Best and Precision doors and hardware purchased by DormaKaba, will make changes to 4specs when their websites are updated
- Alabama Metal Industries Corporation (AMICO) - no longer manufactures metallic bar grating systems and stair tread nosings.
- CraftMaster Manufacturing (wood doors) absorbed into Jeld Wen
- Essroc Italcementi Group - website merged into Lehigh Hanson - purchase had been done earlier
- Global Glass Railings - handrails - being liquidated
- Northwest Carpets purchased by Lexmark Carpet Mills
- Rock Island Street Clock - website down, phones disconnected
- Rmax insulation acquired by Sika
- Schelde Sports North America name change to SNA Sports
- C.D. Sparling Company - shower seats and grab bars - company split and sold to 2 different companies
- Viridian Systems (roofing) - acquired by SR Products