These listings represent company changes we have identified. These are in the searchable website area to help you find that the company was purchased or changed names or is no longer in business. If you have any additional information, please let us know. Please send us any changes you spot and we will keep this list updated and make 4specs more reliable.
Email suggestions and comments to 4specs
- American Institute of Timber Construction - phone disconnected and website expired. Link to AITC Typical Construction Details
- Eggers Industries purchased by VT Industries. No response from VT on branding and name plans.
- Tapco Group is renamed Boral Building Products
- US Chutes - website down, phone disconnected
- Magnaray International - lighting - ceasing manufacturing
- Decon USA - structural attachments - name change to JORDAHL USA
- Assa Abloy Wood Doors - Graham and Maiman purchased by Masonite
- L.M. Scofield acquired by Sika Corporation (Sika Scofield)
- Oldcastle has adopted their parent company's name to become CRH in North America. It appears that the operating groups will remain Oldcastle Architectural and Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope.
- Ameristar Booth - products discontinued
- Corus Building Systems (Kalzip aluminum panels) no longer available in the US
- Stanley Hardware brand of residential builder's hardware transitioned to National Hardware
- Armstrong Linoleum is available through May of 2018. If your project will be installed after this date Tarkett linoleum will have coordinating crossover colors.