These listings represent company changes we have identified. These are in the searchable website area to help you find that the company was purchased or changed names or is no longer in business. If you have any additional information, please let us know. Please send us any changes you spot and we will keep this list updated and make 4specs more reliable.
Email suggestions to:
- Alcoa Cladding Systems - Reynobond now Arconic Architectural Products - Reynobond
- Bristolite Daylighting Systems now Kingspan Light + Air
- Fortress Locker Systems - phone seems non-responsive to lockers when we have called
- PPG sold the assets of its flat glass division to Mexico-based manufacturer Vitro. I'll change the 4specs links and company names when the website changes.
- Ampco is now a AJW brand - doors and toilet partitions
- Adden Furniture - purchased by ModuForm
- Bennette Paint no longer manufacturers primarily a distributor for Benjamin Moore
- Nystrom - sold louver business to Mestek, now Airline Louvers
- RoofTop Accessories - purchased by Activar, products now under J.L. Industries
- Architectural Building Components merged into McElroy Metal
- Duron Paints - merged into Sherwin-Williams
- Novel Architectural Products - website dropped, merged into Contrarian Metal Resources
- Pittsburgh Corning - closing its glass block manufacturing business, Foamglas insulation for mechanical insulation only, with a European source for major architectural insulation projects.
- Western Canwell (ventilation) purchased by Moffitt Corporation
- Westmark Products - casework - Pacific Northwest - ceasing operations
- Armstrong World Industries has completed the separation of the ceiling and flooring businesses - Ceilings and Flooring
- Creative Pipe - site furnishings - retired, no longer in business
- Firestone Metal Products - formerly Una-Clad - merged into Firestone Building Products and some products dropped
- Flex Bon Paints - had been puchased by Sherwin Williams, website redirects to Sherwin Williams
- Hurd Windows and Doors and Superseal Mfg. Co. purchased by Sierra Pacific
- Industrial Insulation Group - products merged into Johns Manville
- Jamestown Metal Products - website redirects to ICI Scientific
- LSI Corporation - casework - out of business
- O'Keeffe's no longer manufactures skylights, storefronts or flashing. Just aluminum ladders, platforms, catwalks, etc.
- PermaCrete - (EIFS-type system) phone disconnected
- Valspar purchased by Sherwin Williams