These listings represent company changes we have identified. These are in the searchable website area to help you find that the company was purchased or changed names or is no longer in business. If you have any additional information, please let us know. Please send us any changes you spot and we will keep this list updated and make 4specs more reliable.
Email suggestions and comments to 4specs
- BASF Construction Chemicals business is now MBCC Group - Master Builders Solutions
- Cooper Industries - now Eaton
- Cooper Lighting is part of Signify, apparently split from Cooper Industries
- Knecht & Berchtold - withdrawn from US market
- Fire-Stop Systems - phone disconnected, website down
- JetProducts - shower waterproofing - now Triton Watertight Systems
- Lenmar Coatings - moved into Benjamin Moore website
- Lift-U - wheelchair lifts - architectural products discontinued
- Mayline - website redirects to Safco Products
- Suntuitive Glass suspending operations
- CornellCookson acquired by Clopay in 2108
- Coronado Paint - products merged into the Benjamin Moore website
- David Edward Co. - now part of Kimball International
- Eggers Industries - website redirects to VT Industries
- Insul-X Products - now on Benjamin Moore website
- Morgan-Francis Flagpoles - website down, phone disconnected
- Petersen Metal Products - Florida - not PAC-CLAD - website down, phone disconnected
- Vistamatic - part of Privacy Glass Solutions
- Continental Building Products purchased by Certainteed. Separate website still exists.
- Plasterform - redirects into Armstrong Ceilings
- Saint Gobain Glass - no longer has a US or Canadian marketing office, some flat glass is sold on a project by project basis
- Royal Adhesives & Sealants - Gunther Mirror Mastics - acquired by H.B. Fuller
- Chaotic Pigments - business being closed
- Interior Systems - closed operations at the beginning of 2020
- GatorDock, Gator Bridge and CMI Sheet Piling merged into CMI Limited
- California Redwood Association - website domain name expired, phone not active
- Metal Window Corporation - Southern California, website down, phone fast busy
- Panelfold has apparently closed. Phone message indicated assets were being sold.
- Shanahan’s Limited Partnership and McGregor & Thompson Hardware Ltd. acquired by Hadrian.