These listings represent company changes we have identified. These are in the searchable website area to help you find that the company was purchased or changed names or is no longer in business. If you have any additional information, please let us know. Please send us any changes you spot and we will keep the list updated and make 4specs more reliable.
Email suggestions and comments to 4specs
- Decoustics now part of Certainteed
- Yale Commercial rebranded as Arrow Lock
- AJW - phone and website dead, distributor confirmed they are out of business
- Steel Framing Alliance is no longer active
- BMI Plaster now part of Sika
- Master Builders Solutions now part of Sika
- Master Coating Technologies - is now Scuffmaster - distributed by Wolf-Gordon
- Alumi-Guard Fencing - now under corporate Barrette Outdoor Living umbrella
- Hufcor - moved operations to Mexico, assets being liquidated in Wisconsin. Phone numbers dead.
- Jensen Mailboxes no longer in business
- Levolor Contract apparently purchased by Hunter Douglas Architectural. Levolor (residential?) apparently remains active.
- Master Builders Solutions acquired by Sika
- El Rey Stucco - apparently merged into Parex
- Interceramic - departing US Market
- AmeriTec Lighting and Edgeline Lighting now Urban 33
- Door Controls International - website down, both phone numbers failed
- Louisiana-Pacific Corporation's EWP Division - acquired by Pacific Woodtech Corporation
- SIKA SCOFIELD - website merged into Sika main site.
- Trex Commercial Products and Staging Concepts name change to Sightline Commercial Solutions
- Zodiaq quartz (Dupont) name change to Corian Quartz
- Zolatone - phone numbers I had disconnected, website redirects to ICP Group with no info on Zolatone