These listings represent company changes we have identified. These are in the searchable website area to help you find that the company was purchased or changed names or is no longer in business. If you have any additional information, please let us know. Please send us any changes you spot and we will keep the list updated and make 4specs more reliable.
Email suggestions and comments to 4specs
- Ditec Entrematic North America - rebranding under the Record USA name.
- GCP Applied Technologies (W.R. Grace) acquired by Saint-Gobain
- Versatrac acquired by Frameworks Manufacturing
- Dur-A-Flex acquired by Sherwin Williams
- Nemschoff now part of Herman Miller Healthcare
- Paragon Architectural Products - business closed
- Stanley Access Technologies acquired by Allegion
- Cable Grippers purchased by Griplock Systems
- Erico now part of nVent Electric - also includes CADDY, ERICO, ERIFLEX, HOFFMAN, LENTON, NUHEAT, PYROTENAX, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF, TRACER
- Ennis-Flint - pavement markings - acquired by PPG Industries
- LafargeHolcim - rebranded as Holcim US
- Pittsburgh Corning (Foamglass) officially acquired by Owens Corning, bringing a complex chapter of bankruptcy filings to a close for the cellular glass insulation manufacturer.
- SABIC Polymershapes, now Insulgard
- ASCA - Exterior Sun Control Devices - website for sale and phone not responding
- Boral Stone Products - now Westlake Royal Stone Solutions - including Cultured Stone, Eldorado Stone and Dutch Quality Stone
- Gemite Products purchased by WR Meadows
- Tennant Coatings acquired by Sherwin Williams