Masonry & Stone
Thermal & Moisture
4specs Home Page
Services, Specialties & Equipment
HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical
Construction-Related Associations and Reference
Organizations C - E
Cable Tray Institute
California Redwood Association
Canadian Wood Council
Carpet and Rug Institute
Carpet Cushion Council
Cast Stone Institute
- The non-profit trade association representing the architectural Cast Stone Industry.
Cedar Shake & Shingle Bureau
Ceilings & Interior Systems Construction Association ( CISCA )
Cellulose Insulation Manufacturers Association
Ceramic Glazed Masonry Institute
Ceramic Tile Distributors Association
Ceramic Tile Institute of America
Certified Floor Covering Installers Assoc.
Chain Link Fence Manufacturers Institute
Chimney Safety Institute of America
Cold-Formed Steel Engineers Institute
Commercial Food Equipment Service Association
Composite Panel Association
Compressed Air and Gas Institute
Compressed Gas Association
Concrete Anchor Manufacturer's Association
Concrete Countertop Institute
- Trade association with the most accurate, in-depth information about specifying and using concrete countertops.
Concrete Foundations Association
Concrete Polishing Association of America
Concrete Masonry Association of California & Nevada
Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute
Concrete Sawing and Drilling Association
Construction Materials Recycling Association
Cool Metal Roofing Coalition
Cool Roof Rating Council
Copper Development Association
Decorative Plumbing & Hardware Industry
Deep Foundations Institute
Detention Equipment Manufacturers Division
- DEMA represents manufacturers of correctional industry products.
Door and Hardware Institute
- Representing the non-residential, architectural openings industry.
Dry Stone Conservancy
Earthquake Engineering Research Institute
Efficient Windows Collaborative
EIFS Industry Members Association
( EIMA ) - Technical Trade Association for the Exterior Insulation & Finish Systems (EIFS) Industry.
Elberton Granite Association
Electrical Generating Systems Assoc.
Elevator Escalator Safety Foundation
EPDM Roofing Association (ERA)
EPS Molders Association
Erosion Control Technology Council
Expanded Metal Lath Association
Expanded Metals Manufacturers Assoc.
- EMMA members produce expanded metal products for enclosure, protection, support, and decoration.
Expanded Shale Clay and Slate Institute
Exterior Design Institute
- training and certifying Third Party Exterior Insulation Finish System (EIFS) Inspectors and Moisture Analysts.