23 0900 - HVAC Instrumentation & Controls
See also: 25 5000 - Building Automation and Control
Acme Engineering Products
Gas detection systems for building ventilation control. Gases detected include CO, CO2, Diesel fumes, refrigerant leak, VOCs and Oxygen deficiency. Single and multipoint/multigas systems. See website for literature and specifications.
- Air Monitor Corporation
- Air Products and Controls - duct smoke detectors and accessories
- Airflow Direction Incorporated
- ASI Controls
- Automation Components Inc. (ACI) - Sensors: temperature, pressure, humidity, current, light level, gases, air quality, smoke detectors and more.
- Braeburn Systems
- Bray Controls - formerly Delta Control Products
- Building Automation Products
- Cadet Manufacturing
- Carlon Meter
- Carrier Corporation
- Cypress Envirosystems - Wireless pneumatic thermostat, steam trap monitor, gauge reader and transducer reader.
- Dodge Engineering & Controls
- Dwyer Instruments
- ERDCO Engineering Corporation - Flow meters, gauges, switches and transmitters for chilled water, air and other fluids.
- Field Controls
- GE Industrial Systems
- Genesis International
- IMI Hydronic Engineering
- KMC Controls
- Nortek Air Solutions
- Onity - Onity is a leading provider of electronic locks, in-room safes and energy management systems.
- Regin HVAC Products
- Siemens Building Technologies
- Systems Controls & Instruments
- TCS/Basys Controls
- Trane - Trane is a manufacturer of air conditioning equipment, controls, service and parts for commercial buildings.
- H.O. Trerice Co.
- Triatek Inc. - Triatek provides airflow control systems, variable air volume (VAV) controls, and controls for laboratory ventilation.
- Waterline Controls - Water level controls and alarms that are stand alone with BMS connections.
- Weiss Instruments
- Zonex Systems - providing bypass VAV solutions, VVT systems utilizing wireless thermostats along with 600 sizes of round and rectangular dampers.