23 0750 - HVAC & Plumbing Insulation
33 6140 - Insulated Pipe Systems for outside and below-grade insulated piping
Insulation - for general insulation products
Earthwool™ 1000° Pipe Insulation is a molded, heavy-density, one-piece insulation made from inorganic glass fibers bonded with ECOSE® Technology, a revolutionary binder that's made from rapidly renewable bio-based materials. It doesn't contain phenol, formaldehyde, acrylics or artificial colors found in traditional fiberglass insulation.
Use 4specs As Your Free Office Library Service
Revit* Architecture family parameters or properties are based on UniFormat**. The 4specs home page combines Product Families and MasterFormat*** to help all construction professionals quickly find the manufacturers and product information they need.
Feel free to bookmark 4specs, use the 4specs home page as your browser home page or add 4specs to your office Intranet for everyone to use.
*Revit by Autodesk ***MasterFormat™ by Construction Specification Institute
**The 4specs use of UniFormat was derived from ASTM E-1557
- Aeroflex USA
- Belform Insulation - Koolphen® K rigid phenolic foam
- Foster Products Corporation
- Gripnail Corporation - Fastening insulation to sheet metal, from manual systems to the latest technologically-advanced automatic fastening systems.
- Industrial Thermo Polymers
- Innovative Energy - Delivering high-performing, energy-conserving reflective insulation and radiant barrier products since 1980. Made in the USA.
- ITW Insulation Systems - Pabco-Childers Metals
- Johns Manville
- K-Flex USA
- Knauf Insulation - Earthwool™ 1000° Pipe Insulation with is a molded, heavy-density, one-piece insulation made from inorganic glass fibers.
- Lamtec Corporation - LAMTEC manufactures fire rated vapor retarders (facings) for air duct, metal building and pipe insulations.
- Newtex Industries
- Nomaco - Polyethylene foam insulation products that are used in the residential, commercial and industrial refrigeration applications.
- Owens Corning
- PermaTherm - Permatherm architectural structural insulated panels (SIPS) advanced insulated building panel system. HVAC & Pipe Insulation Systems.
- Polyguard Products
- Pittsburgh Corning - Foamglas
- Reflectix - Completely tested/designed for new/retrofit construction of commercial, industrial, metal, and post frame buildings.
- Rock Wool Manufacturing Company
- RPR Products
- Thermal Energy Products
- Thermaxx - Removable insulation covers for pipes, valves, steam traps, and more.
- Value Engineered Products - Insulated pipe supports (meeting
the MSS SP-58 standards) covering the broadest range of applications.
- Zippertubing - Techlite insulation