22 1360 - Septic Tank and Leachfield Systems
33 0530 - Culverts, Manholes and Structures
33 3500 - Packaged Sewerage Treatment
Armtec's precast concrete septic tanks are a key part of household and commercial septic systems. Septic systems treat sewage waste in an environmentally responsible way. Naturally occurring bacteria completely treats the waste and the water is returned to the ground via a weeping tile or chamber-based leaching bed.
- BARR Plastics
- Bio-Microbics - Advanced wastewater treatment systems for decentralized homes, subdivisions, marine, and commercial properties.
- Clearstream Wastewater Systems
- Crest Precast - Tanks to 30,000 gallons, septic, holding, grease iterceptors, fire protection, storm water, pump stations, etc.
- CULTEC is a national manufacturer of plastic chambers for stormwater and septic applications.
- Eljen Corporation - Geotextile San Filter (GSF), pretreats effluent, virtually no biomat forms on infiltrative soil level, main cause of septic failure.
- Front Range Precast Concrete - Primarily AZ, CO, NM, UT, WY
- Infiltrator Systems
- Jensen Precast - Precast concrete products for utility, wastewater, and infrastructure applications. 12 facilities serving the western U.S.
- Norwalk Wastewater Equipment Company
- Oldcastle Precast
- Orenco Systems designs and manufactures leading-edge products for collection, treatment, and monitoring of decentralized wastewater.
- Pyramid Precast
- Roth Industries - Roth MultiTank Septic Tanks
- Shea Concrete - Shea Concrete has a reputation as New England's most reputable precast concrete manufacturers, since 1949.
- Webtrol Pumps