22 1055 - Plastic Piping, Valves and Fittings
(Includes ABS, Fiberglass, PEX, PVC, CPVC and Polyethylene)
For decades, Asahi/America has been solving corrosion problems. Asahi/America is the leading manufacturer of corrosion-resistant thermoplastic fluid handling products, including valves, actuators, pipe and fittings. Our valves, pipe and fitting have proven success across many industries transporting a wide variety of chemicals and fluids. Asahi/America – Plastics. Performance. Purity. Problem Solved.
Use 4specs As Your Free Office Library Service
Revit* Architecture family parameters or properties are based on UniFormat**. The 4specs home page combines Product Families and MasterFormat*** to help all construction professionals quickly find the manufacturers and product information they need.
Feel free to bookmark 4specs, use the 4specs home page as your browser home page or add 4specs to your office Intranet for everyone to use.
*Revit by Autodesk ***MasterFormat™ by Construction Specification Institute
**The 4specs use of UniFormat was derived from ASTM E-1557
See also: 22 1057 - Corrosion Resistant Piping, Valves and Fittings for more corrosive resistance than PVC - FRPP, PVDF, etc.
- Aquatherm Inc. - Aquatherm is the exclusive importer of Aquatherm Greenpipe and Climatherm systems in the US and Canada.
Asahi/America is the leading manufacturer of corrosion-resistant thermoplastic fluid handling products, including valves, actuators, pipe and fittings. Our products have been used in the field for over four decades. Known for quality construction and dependability, Asahi/America's valves, actuators and piping systems provide dependable cost effective solutions to any fluid handling concern.
- Bow Plumbing Group
- Bryant Plastics
- Charlotte Pipe and Foundry Company offers a system of cast iron, PVC, CPVC, ABS and FlowGuard Gold® pipe and fittings.
- Charter Plastics
- Chemline Plastics
- Cresline Plastic Pipe Co.
- Endot Industries
- Genova Products
- Gastite - Replaces black iron pipe for natural gas and propane distribution.
- GF Piping Systems
- GPK Products
- HeatLink Group - PEX-a potable water systems, and hydronic radiant heating, cooling and snow melting systems.
- ISCO Industries
- JM Eagle Company
- Kroy Industries
- Lubrizol Corporation - FlowGuard Gold Pipe and Fittings
- National Pipe and Plastics
- NIBCO - Valves, fittings and flow control products for commercial, industrial and institutional construction as well as residential and irrigation markets.
- North American Pipe Corporation
- Northern Pipe Products
- Orion Fittings - A full line of polypropylene and polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) acid waste, pure water, and neutralization systems.
- Pipelife Jet Stream
- Plasson USA - HDPE pipe fittings from 1/2" to 65" pipe sizes and limited pressure through 120".
- Red-White Valve Corp.
- REHAU - REHAU's experience and knowledge of extrusion techniques is unmatched for pipes made from PVC, PP, PE and PEX.
- Royal Group
- Silver-Line Plastics Corporation
- Spears Manufacturing Company - PVC/CPVC fittings, pipe, valves and cements for industrial, irrigation, lab waste & fire protection applications.
- Uponor - Uponor is the leading manufacturer of PEX-a pipe and provider of residential and commercial plumbing solutions.
- Viega NA
- Watts - Water safety & flow control products, backflow prevention devices, water quality & conditioning products, and specification drainage products.
- Zurn Plumbing Products Group - "Engineered" roof-to-basement water and water drainage controls and systems.