06 0526 - Seismic and Hurricane Hold Down Systems
(Typically multi-story, includes vertical tie downs and horizontal sheer resistance systems)
- CLP Systems - Engineered shear wall holdowns and wind uplift tie-downs using steel rods and shrinkage compensation devices.
- Commins Manufacturing - Building holdowns that compensate for wood shrinkage and seismic events.
- Earthbound Corporation - Seismic and windload holdown systems that are self-tightening and compensate for wood shrinkage.
- Hardy Frames
- Quick Tie Products - Hurricane and seismic tie down system
- Shear Transfer Systems - ShearMax
- Simpson Strong-Tie Co. - Helping to build safer, stronger structures, Simpson Strong-Tie is the most specified brand of framing hardware.
- Wellbilt - The Sure-Board Wall Panel is a structural, load bearing wall panel. Sure-Board® is a steel sheet bonded with specified substrates.