03 2100 - Primary and Secondary Concrete Reinforcing
03 2300 - Post-Tensioning
03 9970 - Concrete Structural Reinforcement - for reinforcement of existing structures
For complete Division 03 - Concrete products and ingredients listings
- American Wire Tie
- Barsplice Products
- Bekaert North America
- Chomarat North America - Carbon fiber grid structures are light weight, high strength and non-corrosive.
- CMC Steel Products
- Concrete Reinforcing Products
- CTS Cement Mfg. Corp. - Rapid Set FIBER: Increases impact resistance and controls shrinkage cracking.
- Davis Wire
- Dayton Superior
- The Euclid Chemical Company - Concrete and masonry admixtures, curing and sealing compounds, epoxy adhesives, floor hardeners and toppings.
- Fibercon International
- Forta Corporation
- GCP Applied Technologies - Waterproofing, air barriers, fire protection, concrete admixtures, cement additives and masonry products.
- Gerdau North America - Zbar, polymer coated steel rebar
- Headed Reinforcement Corp.
- Helix Steel
- Insteel Industries
- Maccaferri -
Maccaferri steel fibers can help assure that a structural section is uniformly reinforced throughout its thickness.
- Mar-Mac Wire
- Nucor Corporation
- nVent Electric - includes CADDY, ERICO, ERIFLEX, HOFFMAN, LENTON, NUHEAT, PYROTENAX, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF, TRACER
- Nycon - Nylon, polypropylene, and steel fibers are crack-fighting, easy-to-use reinforcing systems.
- Oklahoma Steel and Wire Co.
- Peikko Group
- PRIMX North America
- Sika - Dowel alignment systems for load transfer. Products include Speed Dowel®, Speed Load® and Speed Plate®.
- Tree Island Industries
- Tuf-Bar - Glass fiber reinforced polymer (GFRP) TUF-BAR rebar and accessories.