4specs has listed all the Allegion companies we have identified, excluding non-US and non-Canadian companies. Please let us know if we have missed any. Email:
AD Systems delivers sliding door and interior storefront systems for major healthcare and commercial projects across North America. Our doors provide a perfect balance of acoustic isolation and space-saving design. We offer a broad selection of stock and custom finishes, and hardware options for your project. Give your next project sliding door solutions that don't compromise on design or performance.
- Advantage Lites & Louvers is an Allegion brand - The ADVANTAGE Door Louver, with intumescent strips, has a 90-minute, fire-rating for positive pressure.
- Brio USA
- Falcon is an Allegion brand - convenience and flexibility of an interchangeable core and are compatible with other small format interchangeable core products.
- Glynn-Johnson is an Allegion brand - Known as the "overhead door holder specialists", Glynn-Johnson provides consistent quality and performance.
- Ives is an Allegion brand - Extensive hardware line includes a variety of pivots, flush bolts, push/pull handles, hinges, pulls, kick plates, doorstops and more.
- LCN is an Allegion brand - heavy-duty closers for interior and exterior doors, with fire/life safety closers/holders and high security manual closers.
- Republic Doors and Frames is an Allegion Brand - Steel doors, frames and specialty products such as bullet resistant, lead lined, and acoustical doors.
- Schlage is an Allegion brand - commercial locks and key systems, electronic locks for commercial and residential applications, biometrics for access control.
- Steelcraft is an Allegion brand - Meets virtually any construction requirements for commercial, institutional and industrial building applications.
Technical Glass Products
Technical Glass Products provides European-designed steel curtain wall, steel window and door systems and steel silicone glazed curtain wall systems. The SteelBuilt family of products allows for large free spans, larger glass sizes, and improved thermal performance than traditional aluminum systems. Visit tgpamerica.com or call 800.426.0279.
Technical Glass Products
Technical Glass Products provides fire-rated glass and framing systems, including fire-rated glass rated from 20 -180 minutes and glass fire walls rated from 45-120 minutes. Fire-rated framing systems and doors are rated 20-120 minutes and are available in steel, stainless steel, aluminum, hardwood and structural glazed. TGP products are UL-listed and labeled. Visit fireglass.com or call 800.426.0279.
- Von Duprin is an Allegion brand - innovative exit devices, as well as electronic access control systems and accessories.
- Zero International is an Allegion company - integrated systems for blocking sound, light, air and weather providing positive-pressure-rated protection.