Search by company name for contact information and website. Includes all the companies listed in 4specs and is updated early each month.
- American Shutter Systems Association
- Architectural Woodwork Institute -
AWI's Quality Certification Program is a industry-recognized risk management tool. By specifying that woodwork is to be certified by AWI you eliminate potential worry about woodwork woes at the very beginning of a project.
- Chimney Safety Institute of America
- Fabric Structures
- Hearth, Patio and Barbecue Association
- Industrial Fabric Association International - (IFAI) - World-class trade shows, symposiums, conferences and hands-on training workshops.
- Masonry Heater Association of North America
- National Association of Architectural Metal Manufacturers - Established in 1938, NAAMM represents manufacturers of a wide range of metal products.
- National Fire Protection Association ( NFPA ) - Publisher of the NEC, Building Construction & Safety Code and 300 related codes and standards.
- National Kitchen & Bath Association
- Porcelain Enamel Institute
- Professional Awning Manufacturers Association - (PAMA) - reaching customers where they look for their information, through social networks, online and print.
- United States Sign Council
- Woodwork Institute -
Architects who specify a Woodwork Institute Quality Assurance Program ensure that their projects are as well crafted on the inside as they are beautiful on the outside. Our programs verify that even hidden construction methods and materials meet expected quality standards. We serve the entire United States, with local representatives throughout California, Oregon, and Washington.
- Woven Wire Products Association